Monday 2 January 2012

"Gatsby" Inspired! Clothes for Sale


 Summer has finally arrived in Sydney, welcoming in 2012. Hooray! So I've  started unpacking my "high summer" stock to sell at the markets, but as I've pulled each piece out, I thought how pretty they were, and how evocative of the  "Gatsby era" they appeared to be.
 The 2 tops above; the net with sequin trim is an Italian style, size 44. A$35
The V neck top is a double layer of silk georgette, swirls of sequins and rows bugle-beads. Size 12 A$40 
                          Strapless top in stretch-satin,hiplength, size 10  A$35


 How devine is this tie front jacket. Made by UK Monsoon, again in pure silk. The waist is a drawstring, the sleeves delicately beaded. A$40

 This is one of my (many) favourites! Powder blue cotton, with the butter-creamy lace over-lay. I love the scalloped lace panels. Size 8-10 A$40


 The "Tea Dress". Pink satin lining, pintucked cream lace over. Size 8. A$38
 Marnie Skillings silk and lace bias-cut dress. Soft black organza ribbon trim.
                                        Size 10-12  A$59                                        

 Cream pure-silk/satin top, rouched around bust with lace inserts.Made in  
                             Australia (!) Small to medium A$35                          

This fabulous lace dress is an olive green shade, in reality. Label is Vicky Vale. Size 14. I could see a hot pink slip under this! Va-voom! A$60          Visit my web-site for purchase details of all the above.              

No comments:

Post a Comment